The Refrigeration Business Unit provides engineered commercial refrigeration solutions for supermarket and cold store refrigeration systems. These solutions incorporate standard and custom application of our controls, systems and supervisory products.
The range of CAREL retail solutions includes a variety of supervisors, controllers, electronic expansion valves, energy meters, gas leak sensors, personnel alarms and condensing units.
Carel EEV Valves & Components Catalogue – Click HERE to view.
A comprehensive overview of accessories and spare parts for electronic expansion valves, as well as a summary of the technical characteristics.
As a Refrigeration Contractor, you are regularly a problem solver for your customers. In the retail sector, there can be several challenges to overcome for day-to-day business to run smoothly, as well as considering energy efficiency and sustainability when it comes to refrigeration solutions.
The Challenge for Food Retailers:
- Time consuming temperature compliance process for staff.
- No warning system to prevent stock losses.
- Troublesome paperwork and process to collate information.
- Reliance on a few key staff to mitigate risk.
- Maximized Efficiency reducing carbon footprint.
- Customized system is usually cost prohibitive.
The Solution: Carel Boss Supervisory System
- Intuitive Carel Boss Supervisory system with fully customisable floor plans that are end user focused.
- Flexibility: the system can connect direct to commonly used Carel Refrigeration controls and 3rd party devices.
- Fully automated and scheduled reports.
- Management of all critical alarms.
- Multi-level access for a wide range and ability of users in the business.
- Safe and secure access and browsing and data protection.
- Solution can cater for small, medium and large applications and size doesn’t dictate performance.
The following images illustrate a recent project for a food retailer in a remote (island) location. They ticked the sustainability box with a natural refrigerant CO2 system for their cooling system, paired with a full Carel supervisory and control system.
With alarm and temperature reporting secure, scheduled and automated it is now much easier for the owner and staff to live with on a daily basis, giving more time to spend on customer related activities and experience in-store.
Click on images to view larger.
Contact us today to find out more and to discuss your retail refrigeration requirements.