Emissions testing and combustion analysis are critical for systems to operate safely, efficiently, and to ensure they are in compliance with EPA and State regulations.
Testing priority pollutants (such as the oxides of nitrogen (NOx), Carbon Monoxide CO) using US EPA test methods is common. For good combustion, understanding the excess air and leakage routes or measuring the draught, stack pressures, or velocities are essential.
TESTO analyzers are perfect for compliance testing, troubleshooting, tuning, and even semi-continuous monitoring. There is a Testo flue-gas analyser for any heating and emissions application.
O2 – CO – CO2 – NOx (NO, NO2) – H2S – CH
Efficiency, Excess air, Draught, ppm, MMBtu, Gm/Brake Horsepower
NEW! Testo 300 flue gas analyzer with smart-touch operation
The Testo 300 flue gas analyzer is ideal for the most important measurements involving heating systems. It combines decades of experience in measuring technology with contemporary smart-touch operation, robust construction and e-mailing of reports. The Testo 300 enables easy measurement of flue gas, draught, pressure, ambient CO and differential temperature.
- O2 sensor and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm
- Longer sensor service life thanks to automatic sensor protection
- TÜV-tested according to first German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the flue gas analyzer: the display responds without delay – just as easy as on your smartphone
- Get the measurement result faster: clearly structured measurement menus for all relevant measurements
- Create documentation (including measuring value, measuring location, customer data) easily on site
- Integrated Bluetooth® interface: immediate printout of the measuring values on site with the appropriate printer