Indoor air quality directly impacts the usability of a space and the productivity of its occupants so it’s important to monitor the indoor environment regularly, especially in classroom environments.
Eurotec have several solutions available for indoor air quality management in schools in accordance with the 2017 Ministry of Education guidelines ranging from partial conformity to a full-fledged controllable BMS system incorporating our Custom Control Panels.
Once installed, our solutions allow teachers and students to easily monitor the CO2 and temperature levels in their respective learning space.
View the full School IAQ Solutions Brochure HERE or click on the image below.
Innotech Viconics CO2 and Temperature Controller with Digital Display
The perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication. Select from a wide variety of configurable screen colours to match decor. Display your own logo and custom messages on screen to reinforce your brand and provide a more enjoyable occupant experience. This device can be standalone or can be connected to a BMS system.
- Interface: Touch screen Interface with up to 10 selectable screen colours.
- Customize: Supports the display of custom messages.
- Protocols: Wired BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU
- Sensors: CO2 and Temp sensors
- Display: Can display custom logos, 20 selectable languages
- Temperature sensor: Range (0…50C), Type ( 10K NTC type 2 Thermistor)
- CO2 Sensor: maintenance-free in normal environments thanks to the built in self-correcting Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) algorithm function. The sensors have a life expectancy of 15 years and do not require calibration. Range (400…10000ppm)
- Power supply: 24VAC 50/60Hz, peak device consumption 12VA
tSENSE CO2, Temperature and RH Sensor with colour touch display
tSENSE is an advanced and versatile 3-in-1 transmitter which measures CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the ambient air accurately without the need for additional compensation – true read. The data transmits to a BMS system or a stand-alone controller using industry standard output signals and communication protocols. tSENSE combines all the necessary elements for effective climate control in facilities such as schools, office buildings, hotels and more.
Using CO2 monitoring for demand control ventilation (DCV) allows a healthy, comfortable, and cost-effective environment for the occupants. It is flexible in design with temperature control and a combination of humidity control optional.
- Maintenance free
- Three sensors in one housing: CO2, temp and RH
- Colour touch display with possibility of customisable GUI
- PIN codes for access to display and meter settings
- Improved housing design for effective measurement
- Measurement range: CO2 0 to 2,000 ppm
- OUT1 CO2: 0 – 10VDC, 0 – 2,000 ppm
- OUT2 Temperature: 0 – 10VDC, 0 – 50°C
- OUT3 Relative Humidity: 0 – 10VDC, 0 – 100%RH
- Communication: Modbus (MB) or BACnet (BAC) protocol over RS485
- Complies with ASHRAE standard 189.1 (±50ppm @ 1,000ppm of measured CO2 value)