Eurotec Ltd COVID-19 Update
As we plan for the next four weeks ahead, we wanted to update you on how the COVID-19 lockdown will be affecting our business.
As a supplier of products to Essential Services, we have a responsibility to ensure continuity of supply to these sectors. These are primarily but not necessarily limited to:
- Food Safety Equipment to Supermarkets, Food manufacturing, Processing and Distribution services.
- Fever Detection – Thermal Imaging Cameras and Infra Red Thermometers
- Gas detection equipment to various industry sectors.
- Supply of humidification equipment and spare parts to Hospitals/operating theatres etc.
- Electrical control equipment for motors and electrical equipment used in essential services.
There will be some limitations to our service during this time, but our aim is to be able to ensure our customers can be supplied the equipment they require.
Our Head Office in Auckland will remain open ONLY for customers to collect goods and to place orders for dispatch. Our open hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm.
Our office address is 750C Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland.
Health and Safety
As the safety of everyone is our primary concern, all staff are now working from home but there will be a staff member on-site at the times mentioned above.
Please remember to practice physical distancing with staff and any other visitors and do not come into the office if you are feeling unwell. We will have hand sanitiser available at the trade counter.
Eurotec staff are now working remotely, so you can still contact your local Eurotec Sales Rep via phone or email for any inquiries. Please check the Eurotec website for all of our staff details https://www.eurotec.co.nz/our-team/
NZ Couriers are operating so orders can be collected and delivered country wide.
Stay safe and healthy
The Eurotec Team
09 579 1990