Intelligent chargers for Electric Vehicles: the VIARIS range of EV Charging Stations for residential, commercial and public applications from ORBIS.
Electric and hybrid plug-in vehicles are becoming a more common reality, with the production of these vehicles increasing around the world every year. There are technical, economical and ecological reasons for this technology and it is now looking to be an irreversible trend.
VIARIS COMBI – Ideal for commercial, retrofit and new build applications
The VIARIS COMBI Electrical Vehicle Charging Station includes a standard load modulator that constantly increases or decreases the consumption of the electric vehicle depending on the rest of the consumption in the home. In this way you can achieve the highest recharge in the shortest possible time without exceeding the contracted power. The VIARIS COMBI is ideal for retrofit and new build applications.
- Designed for quick and easy installation on a wall base.
- Charger power: Single phase 3.7 kW or 7.4 kW and 3-phase from 11 kW to 22 kW.
- Available with one or two outlets, both connection base and Type 1, Type 2 or Schuko hose.
- Charging mode 3 with a high degree of communication with the vehicle.
- VIARIS intelligent load modulator included in all models.
- Protections against temporary and transient over voltages, thermomagnetic switch and differential switch (optional).
- Product dimensions (mm): 209.7(w) x 436.2(h) x 161.3(d)
VIARIS UNI – Ideal for residential applications
The VIARIS UNI Electric Vehicle Charging Station can charge any electric vehicle from cars, motorbikes, electric bicycles and plug-in-hybrids, and is suitable for a variety of residential and commercial applications. It offers streamline design, simplicity and user friendliness with WIFI communications and easy installation. It is especially recommended for residential use in single-family homes or communal car parks, and for tertiary sector car parks in office buildings, shopping centres, hotels, companies, hospitals, etc.
- Leakage current detector with a direct current component to protect people.
- Integrated WIFI communication.
- VIARIS App for mobile devices and embedded website for remote charging station management and control.
- Charger power: Single phase 7.4 kW and 3-phase 22 kW.
- Tactile charging activation / deactivation sensor or RFID activation.
- Maximum power limitation via a selector switch.
- Mobile phone notifications.
- Measurement and logging of charged power.
- Protection class IP54
VIARIS Remote Configuration and Management App
Integrated WiFi module and free VIARIS app allows you to remotely program and control the charger from your smartphone. Easily access records of recharges with date, start time, duration and energy consumed per user. Available FREE on the Google Play Store and the App Store.